Great Danish Dramas

Home Forums Movies, TV, Books & Entertainment Great Danish Dramas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Myself and my dh are really enjoying the run of Danish dramas on BBC4 on Saturday nights – they had The Bridge, then The Killing and now Borgen -we are completely addicted to these thrilling dramas – worth a watch if u cant find any good tv on a sat night :D

Jedt
    Keymaster

Thought The Killing was great but missed a few episodes and now we are a bit lost – is there anyway to view these online somewhere?

beams

You might get some episodes on youtube – the series ended a bit before christmas – was great though ! They sure know how to write a good thriller 😀

Bookwitch

Also loving the Danish dramas brilliant if only more tv shows were this good.

lellykelly

Was just thinking the same im loving borgen! I thought the subtitles would annoy me but they don’t. I’m terrible for working while watching the tv but fact I’ve to concentrate on the screen all the time means I can’t 🙂 think all the cast are great but especially the lead & so stylish as well, wish I could do my hair like hers!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sabbi,my local library has the box set of the killing that you can borrow,maybe your local library has it too.that way you can catch up on what you missed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.