Great Advice

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Thanks Dave for the great advice on our personal cover.
    Its amazing when you start to go through everything, what you think you have doesnt always equal what you actually have :shock:

Highly recommended.

Gareth
    BodyRight

Financial Companion
    Participant

You’re very welcome Gareth! Obviously, confidentiality means I can never be too specific about issues I come across from day to day but people themselves can feel free to mention them. I have only just put up a post for people to check what they have after being prompted by a text from a client of mine. A real reality check!

Financial Companion
    Participant

Just a reminder for anyone that would like to understand some important aspects of financial planning for you and your family, the information coffee meetings are still available. They are completely free and without obligation. No personal info is discussed, just some general tips that you will find helpful. Anywhere in the Drogheda/North Dublin areas. Just half an hour over a coffee with you and a couple of friends or neighbours. You could be spending time a lot worse!

Contact me for info.

Dave.

bubblesue

My friend was delighted with the one you did for her recently. She said her and her friends kept you there for over an hour with questions 😆

Financial Companion
    Participant

Yeah, they said they found it very helpful, Sue. As often happens, they went off to look at what they had and it wasn’t quite what they thought! One of the girls wants me to call to her sister and some of her friends next week, so that’s arranged.

bubblesue

Yeah, she said she had been putting it off and putting it off and now of course, she’s a year older and I presume her premiums will be a bit more expensive!

Financial Companion
    Participant

That’s usually the case! The important part is to at least understand what kind of things you should know about and be aware of, and that’s the main purpose of the coffee meetings, just to inform people of a few basics, then they can look at their own situation and see if anything needs addressing.

Financial Companion
    Participant

Due to a resheduling of a 2 dayseminar, I have some gaps this week if anyone would like to avail of one of the free information meetings or else a review of their own financial planning. No obligation and most people fall into the 19 out of 20 that can either make savings on what they are paying or else have the wrong plans in place!

Dave.

Just signed off with Dave today and delighted.
    Excellent service and very professional.

We were way under-covered and paying too much for what we had.
    Not only did Dave not cost me anything he has saved me a fortune now and given us reassurance for the future.

It will be the best hour you will spend this year in anyone’s company 😀

Gareth & Sarah
    BodyRight

bubblesue

I couldn’t agree more!

Such an important area, especially for anyone with children. I’d definitely recommend taking the time to review 😀

Financial Companion
    Participant

Thanks a million Gareth & Sarah and Sue for very kind words!

No matter how much I try to explain to people the importance of reviewing and understanding what they have, it’s always great hearing the views and experience from people that have gone through it and how it helps them!

As always, if anybody wants to look at their own situation, please contact me. There is no obligation and hopefully you will find it very beneficial (and possibly save you a few euro!)

Dave.

bubblesue

You’re welcome Dave, I just wish I’d gone through that kind of stuff sooner and maybe saved myself more! 🙄

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.