Graco Symbio?? anyone got it, need advice

Home Forums National Chat Graco Symbio?? anyone got it, need advice

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jedt

We are thinking of changing baby’s buggy (the one we have is great but a few years old and is getting a bit worn).

Am looking at the Graco Symbio – has anyone got one of these? what do you think??

thanks….

munchin
    Participant

haven’t got the symbio but i did have a graco for both girls as young babies – like it alright but didn’t like it once they were sitting up – found the straps had to be adjusted between sitting & lying was a nuisance.

Would you consider a MacLaren LOVED mine – both girls used the same one – all comes off for washing except the hood – dd1 even slept in it on hols once cause she kicked off in the cot 🙄

Jedt

I need a buggy that is good for walking & jogging as I am out alot withbabs so its got to be good for that. is the Graco one good on long walks & bumpy paths & uphill etc Muchin?

Looking at the OBaby Sport, that looks good. Anyone got one of those?

munchin
    Participant

I didn’t like our graco once they could sit up but it wasn’t the Symbio – it was 1.5yrs old 3.5yrs old by time dd2 used it. My sister used it alot more than me – i used my maclaren when walking BUT i’ve never jogged with it

Jedt

Anyone got the OBaby Sport??? what is that like?

Need a buggy that is really good for walking/jogging in particular.

thanks…

Denise91
    Participant

my friend has the obaby and had lots of trouble with it. she is very unhappy, is bringing it back i think. dont think she would recommend that one. dont know about the graco, sorry.

quinny and phil and ted are good.

sweetpea1979

I had two graco’s for my babies…had the graco travel system – which was great and then swapped for the graco mirage (only changed as travel system was too big for my car)….found it great of walking as used it plenty of times when we did our stint on op trans 😉 i’ve still got it if u want a loan of it sabbi? it’s ok for jogging with, but for walking it does the business 🙂 let me know and i’ll drop it over for you for a test run 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.