Graco Cleo pramette

Home Forums National Chat Graco Cleo pramette

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi girls

I just had my new pram delivered its the Graco cleo pramette im thrilled with it. Very pricey at €350 but its a three in one and the baby doesnt have to be in the car seat while out and about.
    Anyone had one of these before? Please god its money well spent ive spent ages looking at all different ones but there was no way i was spending anymore than than that.Some of them are €500 – €900 MAD prices!

noeleenw

how can anyone justify spending 700 on a buggy!!!! 🙄

Happymammy

I know and beleive me they where buying them! I suppose you havent a clue on your first but i learnt my lesson and what you can borrow you borrow and what you can afford you buy 🙂

Taylor5

700 thats cheap Ive seen dearer one…. not that I have one I have a cheap graco up in the attic and ds uses a Mcclaren

noeleenw

i nearly went in to labour in mothercare when i saw the prices 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

i had a graco that was my nephew’s for my little one it wasn’t the 3 in 1 was a 2 in 1 but suitable for newborn – ie car seat & lie flat buggy was great. only used up till about 6months & have used my mac-claren every since – the little minx even slept in the mac-claren in portugal cos she wouldn’t go into the cot but cos it had proper back support etc i wasn’t too bothered.

joey_rudd

the most i ever paid for a buggy was 50 euro’s, all the rest were donated to me, its great having loads of relatives to borrow or inherit stuff from 🙄 🙂

Happymammy

That great joey i wish i had. I have no problem borrowing things i am really careful and safe with other peoples things but i do fret about breaking them or damaging them its very embarrassing, i borrowed my next door neighbours lawnmower last summer and rammed it over a stone breaking it! 😳 I was so embarrassed!

joey_rudd

yeah i’m great at borrowing stuff at least i give them back in one piece too, but if i lend anything out i won’t get it back……at all!

Happymammy

Im still hounding my friend to give me back clothes i lent her last year! Im going to put that on the annoying thread! 😆

joey_rudd

😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

I would be the same Joey, careful with anything I borrow, but I always get stung when I lend stuff out..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.