got our new sky box :)

Home Forums National Chat got our new sky box :)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    julymam

Been wanting one for ages and i’m so excited about it (how sad am i lol!) but now i can’t even think of anything to record :lol: :lol: :lol:

what good programmes are on at the mo, besides dancing on ice at the wkend :)

theredoes be good movies on true movies some weekends i find myself sitting up half the night looking at them 😆

julymam

😆 thanks nicky 🙂
    will have a look

Financial Companion
    Participant

Don’t forget to check your "Anytime" button, it often has good programmes and films that you may have missed in the past few weeks! 😉

Fabienne

I like
    Castle on Alibi channel 132.
    Lie to me on sky1

Taylor5

love sky anytime, its just class…. always a good movie or documentary to watch

I was like that a few months ago what to watch but now im trying to find stuff to delete record EVERYTHING NOW

julymam

sorry haven’t been on this in couple of days was in a car crash yesterday 🙁

whats this ‘anytime’?? recorded my first programme today lol! and rewound a programme for first time aswell its class 🙂

Taylor5

Oh No!!!! Are you okay? Did you have the kids in the car?

Sky Anytime is a section where you have movies and other great programmes pre recorded for you to watch ANYTIME… hence the name 😆 😆 😆

press tv guide scroll up to the tv guide section, then across to the anytime icon, 3rd icon at the top….. select and happy watching

julymam

Oh No!!!! Are you okay? Did you have the kids in the car?

Sky Anytime is a section where you have movies and other great programmes pre recorded for you to watch ANYTIME… hence the name 😆 😆 😆

press tv guide scroll up to the tv guide section, then across to the anytime icon, 3rd icon at the top….. select and happy watching
    ah very good, will have a look tomorrow thanks 🙂

Thank god the kids weren’t in the car,, jst me and my mam…we were driving to ikea and mam didnt see stop sign on a badly lit road and drove right through…car was coming from the left and bang! 🙁 was brought in an ambulance to blanch to get checked out as i could hardly breathe with pain in my shoulder and left rib but thank god no injuries jst muscular pain from seatbelt, thanking my lucky stars today….angels must be looking after us we were so lucky 🙂

Taylor5

Oh poor you and your mam…. some of the roads around Ikea are bad, i took a right turn out of the place down towards finglas and roads terrible!

You might feel worse over the next few days, after i had my accident i was sore for a week or so then went back to work, after about 4 hours i had to get a work mate to drive me to the OLOL i was in bits and i my muscels jsut locked up! Hope you got some meds to get your over the next few days

julymam

I got a prescription of the doc, haven’t got anything yet but if i get any worse i’ll be getting them 🙂 pain was unreal last night but not too bad today, a few people said to me it’ll prob get worse as a few days go by

Taylor5

it does, can up a few days near a week before you can end up in a jock!!! Dont let yourself get into pain, pain management is better then trying to get out of pain iykwim
    With my back i would have days where i’d feel fine and skip my pain killers, but a few hours later i’d be in utter bits, roaring crying with the pain and it would take hours to get pain levels down…. hot water bottlesare brilliant

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.