Got a parking fine

Home Forums National Chat Got a parking fine

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So pissed off had ds at the doc on sunday and parked at Drogheda port at the foot brigde to run into the shopping centre to the chemist. I checked the signs as i was driving passed the Mariner and there is no charge for parking on sunday so i parked my car further down and went into Scotch Hall, was in there for about 20 mins. Came back to find a parking ticket on my car. I didnt notice it until that evening. I’d say i was still on the foot bridge when they gave me the ticket. Soo annoyed as i had checked as i was coming down the road. Drove back down and the parking passed the Sound Shop has different parking rules. €60 fine, is it just me or is that completely OTT. Am thinking of appealling it but they will say that they have clear signs, only noticed them when i went back down in the evening, i had just assumed the whole area was the same.

rossylisa

yep its ridiculs that you have to pay on sunday. i had to run in for something and have to pay and id be only 10mins . 👿 👿

Taylor5

I know and your man is a right prick!!!!! 😈 😈 😈
    I had a fully paid parking ticket on my car I was only 5 mins so I gave it to the woman who parked beside me….. he had the cheek to tell me I couldnt do this and said if I gave this to the woman he would give me a Parking fine!!!!!! I told him in no uncertain terms what I’d do with his ticket 😆 😆 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

lol @ taylor pmsl!!! 😆 😆 😆

U were just right!! 8)

yummymummy

Yeah they changed the parking times for the port when SH opened, more money for the port eh!!!! never park there on a sunday when everywhere else is free not a chance.

PLus everywhere else ie like the market the min is 20c whereas there you HAVE to pay for the hour, its madness!!

I always give my ticket to someone if there is plenty of time left on it, i would also tell the parking man to take a hike if he told me i couldnt do it!!!! its my ticket i paid for it ill do what i like!

sorry you got a ticket.

Taylor5

Yummy thats what I told him, that is was mine and none of his business…. he didnt seem to think so. I asked where did it say it was nontransferable, he snapped back at me that he would be looking into that 😆 😆 😆 😆 Yeah right, the guys on a right power trip 🙄

Babs

He does be hiding behind cars for Gods sake watching to see who doesn’t pay…..and then he runs over and gives them a ticket!!!! He seems to be everywhere at once yet you don’t see him!!! He is like the holy spirit of the parking world!! 🙄 🙄

Anonymous
    Inactive

Deciding to send in appeal form, if nothing else buys me some more time….not expecting a pleasant reply. I said i would give them the €1.30 instead..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.