Gosh Eye Liners

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just wanted to post a note to say how much I love Gosh eye liners. I have recently used their black pencil (its kind of like a kohl pencil), it is a fantastic product – especially to create a smokey eye look. I found the pencil glided onto the lower lash line easy without that ‘drag’ that you sometimes get with pencil liners. It can be used on the lower lash (both above and below) then on the top lashes at the roots of the lashes (and if you’re brave and have a steady hand, on the inner top last line!)

I found that it can be smudged with a cotton bud on the outer lash lines to create a softer look.

I have also used their liquid liner in a bluey/green colour that can be used ONLY on the top lash line alone the root, this is a lot trickier and it may take a little practice if you are not used to using liquid liner. A handy tip for using liquid liner is to apply it sitting at a table with your elbow rested on the table – and looking downwards at the mirror. They come in a range of shades that suit all eye colours.

Gosh have a fab range on colours for complete make-up needs!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.