Good Toddler Hairdresser

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Good Toddler Hairdresser

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    golly

I need to get my toddler’s hair cut for the first time. Can anyone recommend somebody good in Drogheda. Preferably someone with patience as it is quiet possible he may not let her touch his hair and I will have to come back another day.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Boston Barber in Scotch Hall are very good.

I take my son there and find them to be very child friendly. They pop the boys up on a bench and are very patient while cutting their hair – they usually have lollies too which encourages the little ones to go through with it, as they know they’ll get one when they’re finished.

Theydo special offers sometimes so worth asking about that – although I find them reasonably priced anyhow.

Good luck!

golly

I am delighted to say my little boy now has a lovely first haircut all thanks to Kiddicuts in Mothercare, Drogheda. He just sat in the little car, watched Mickey Mouse and held the hairdresser’s hand while she spoke to him and got him to relax. (It also helped that I had a packet of chocolate buttons for him!) Great job and couldn’t recommend this girl highly enough.

got my wee mans hair cut in Kiddies Kuts the first time too, It’s nice to get their first locks of hair, but at €15 a go I found it a bit steep for every cut. Have gone to Boston Barbers the last 2 times & they charged me €5 each visit!! Thought it was great value, plus a little bribery in the form of buttons works a treat!

Jedt
    Keymaster

I went to Kiddie Kutz for the first hair cuts on my first two children but now with 3 little nippers, there’s no way we can afford 15 quid a haircut, its crazy. I agree its very nice and I like the chair and stickers and balloons but it’s very pricey.

I like Boston Barber for my son now, they’re very nice and sometimes they have lollipops for the kids too.

Reminds me, need to take my little guy for a haircut this week 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.