Good to be back in Drogheda! New to Mumstown

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Good to be back in Drogheda! New to Mumstown

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mariposa

Hi everyone! Im a single mum of 2 DDs aged 4 and 2. DD1 is in Junior Infants, and DD2 is in Playschool 3 mornings a week. Originally from Drogheda, but have lived abroad at various stages over the years. Recently returned from 6 months in the west of Ireland to Drogheda. Great to be back in town…looking forward to creating a network of other parents throughout the area. Feel like I’m only getting into the swing of things now that the girls are no longer at the totally dependant stage. Can’t wait to hear from other mums!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Mariposa,

Welcome back!!

This is a great place to find out about local events you can go to with or without the kids…

For example, there is roller skating for mums on Wednesday nights in Funtasia and parent & baby swim at Bettystown Court Hotel on Friday mornings

Keep an eye on Louth events for whats going on in Drogheda…hope to see you at an event soon.

Mariposa

Thks for the welcome Sabbi! Really looking forward to getting out and about as much as I can. The rollerskating sounds like a blast. Oh the old days at the roller skating on the north road!! What memories…

missysmum

Hi Mariposa,

welcome to mumstown! great place to chat, have a laugh and get advice if u need it, we have opinions on almost everything!! look forward to chatting here and meeting you at a local event soon. my dd is 2.5yrs old and i know she’d love some new little pals too!

Mariposa

Thanks Missysmum!
    I’m thrilled to be getting such a great welcome. 😀 Been looking through some of the other forums, and delighted to see how candid people are about everything. Makes one feel as if it’s quite okay not to have all the answers, and to get it wrong sometimes!! Looking forward to attending the Bagel Bar on first Tues in Dec. Perhaps we shall be introduced somewhere along the line…looking forward to it.

chewieodie
    Participant

Aha!!!!
    Now I’ve found you! Twas great to meet you yesterday at the swim, and of course "shaking yo bootie" at the hotel last night! Roll on more get togethers!

missysmum

Mariposa, is that you?
    i cant believe it, the penny has only just dropped! 😮
    and i sat talking to you for ages at the xmas nite and i never even realised.
    it was great to meet you and looking forward to seeing you and your little ones again soon at another mumstown event!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.