Good hotel for a very rare romantic break pls!!

Home Forums Louth Chat Good hotel for a very rare romantic break pls!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Any suggestions for a very rare romantic break away in Ireland for mammy of loads of kids for a significant birthday (ok 40!).

Thanks

Sweetypie

louise789

Check out pigsback and groupon websites for some great offers. They often include dinner, or spa treatments. We got a great one for a hotel in Cork a while back. Enjoy!! 😉 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

Farnham Estate is gorgeous and there are no kids allowed in the pool & spa, which I think is fabulous! Every so often there are times when a mammy & daddy need to get away with out the little ones for some R&R and this is a very romantic place for that.

The rooms are gorgeous (if you can get upgraded to a suite, even better they are stunning!) and the restaurant is gorgeous and the bar downstairs is fab and the scenery is beautiful and they have a pool which is 60% indoor and 40% outdoor and is amazing. You can literally be in the pool outside surrounded by the Cavan countryside.

My hubby and I went here last year without the kids and we had a fabulous and very romantic time.

Loved it – they have deals on all the time too, check them out at http://www.radissonblu.ie/farnham-estate-hotel

If you ask for Philip and mention you saw the recommendation on Mumstown you might get a discount, they are so nice to deal with. Highly recommend. 😀

And enjoy the celebrations!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.