Good home wanted for bike!

Home Forums Louth Chat Good home wanted for bike!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hjs

Ok all you back-to-school-now-can-get-back-in-a-routine-I’m-gonna-get-fit-and-gorgeous-for-Xmas types out there…

We moved here from England over 2.5 years ago. My parents just come over on Sat to visit for a week and have therefore brought the car with them. Great as i don’t have to eithera) ferry them round all over the place or b) give up my own car to them for the week BUT…
    Every bit of kit I left behind in England because i knew i had nowhere to store it in my house without a garage or a shed here THEY HAVE FLIPPIN WELL BROUGHT WITH THEM!!!!!
    So now dh and I supposed to be delighted with the adult male bike with baby/toddler carrying seat on back that I bought him one Xmas, he used literally twice up and down the drive (I not kiddin) that is sitting messing up my lovely (though slightly fire damaged, did u c the article in the DI?) front room. I JUST WANT SHUT OF IT!!!
    So anyone interested in it, pm me. Obv in these times, I’m not gonna say a few quid for it wouldn’t be nice, but if it has to be free to a good home, then, happy Christmas!

chewieodie
    Participant

pm’d ya!

hjs

Chewieodie,

I just sent u a big pm re bike and something else but dunno if it reached you, will u lemme no?!

Ah…technology at this late hour, ridiculous…!

Fabienne

I’m interested in the child seat if you have someone who only wants the bike.

Fabienne

hjs

Many thanks to all who pm’d me or showed int in the bike. It has now gone to its good home.

Long may your wheels keep on turning!

Cheers one and all!

chewieodie
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.