Good early bird offer

Home Forums National Chat Good early bird offer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

If anyone fancies dinner out but wants to keep it cheap and cheerful, there isa great offer on at R*lish in Bettystown. 2 courses €15 or 3 courses €20 and a bottle of red or white only €10.

Its a good menu with lots of choice. If you’re looking after the pennies but fancy getting out, might be just what you’re looking for.

I was there for coffee today and they were advertising it, thought I’d pass it on….

Moonflower

thats a great offer. I think we should support this little restaurant as its a lovely feature to have in Bettystown…I love to go there with DS during day and treat us both occasionally….he loves the tub of toys to play with & playing outside in garden…mummy loves the yummy cakes & salads!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Yeh, its a good deal and they open late Thur, Fri and Sat so I’m bringing the kids along too. The toy box definitely comes in handy for my 3….

With so many of us popping up North for good bargains its nice to know some local places can be very competitive too, so wanted to highlight it, especially as they are so family friendly and the food is really yummy too.

I’m hungry now….
    S

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.