God what are the people in RTE thinking?!!

Home Forums National Chat God what are the people in RTE thinking?!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Just watching the Republic of Telly on RTE1 and there are 2 guys (the rubber bandits) going about temple bar with plastic bags on their heads!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    I know kids wouldnt get to watch that programme on tv, but they could see them idots walking down temple bar……
    Does someone not watch these programmes before they go on air….. PLASTIC BAGS ON THEIR HEADS I’VE SEEN IT ALL :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CurAKGaT0rQ

Kate

your post had me in stitches, I was thinking the exact same thoughts when I was watching it last night. I was thinking how bad it was yet I continued to watch the utter rubbish!! 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

as much as they are stupid they are a bit funny….. 😆
    they make me cringe looking at them with there tops open when they are nothing to look at…. yuch!!!

Taylor5

i know they are a bit funny!! But its the plastic bags on their heads, kids get told dont do this and warnings on plastic bags…. yet RTE have 2 Adults doing this…. i have NEVER rang RTE to complain about a programme but this has annoyed me so much that i am going to ring 😈 😈 😈

Anonymous
    Inactive

your right about the plastic bag 🙂 i think RTE are poor at replying, i emailed them about "the animals of farthing wood" 😡 my 4 year old was crying her heart out because and animal was SHOT DEAD and had BLOOD spilling out of it….. it was way too much for her at 7am and then i had to explain what was happening i was not too impressed at that hour either!!! 😆

GOOD LUCK

Taylor5

Is there a tv regulator? I was only talking to someone a few weeks ago who’s 18 month old nephew died by putting a bag his toys were stored in over his head……
    i roll bags up then tie in a knot so no chance of going over head…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

OMG… thats awful 🙁

Taylor5

yeah i know, but the good news is that his mam had a baby girl about 9 weeks ago at the age of 52!!!!!!!

it has made me do a safety review about the hosue…. i store ds’s nappys in his room and just a warning to other mums who buy pampers boxs, there is a plastic sleve that hold the two packs together inside the box, i found ds taking the nappies out of the box one evening!!!
    Dh gives out to me for putting a bin liner into the bin in ds’s room…. so i wash the bin out rather then using a bag

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.