go niamh kavanagh

Home Forums National Chat go niamh kavanagh

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    noeleenw

up ireland :D

Taylor5

did see it last night but really liked the song… didnt like the winning song at all, she wasnt singing more talking iykimw

noeleenw

ye we where very disappointed here 🙁

Taylor5

i sky plus’d it and went to the end for the last few mins of the voting… surprised to see Ireland only got 26 odd points, really thought it was good enough to be in the running

Jedt
    Keymaster

Flipping shocking! I thought the song was really good and she sang great.

Her dress and hair were awful though – would someone not have put a belt on that dress and given her some sort of a waist, she just looked so uncomfortable in it.

But fair play to her – she did us proud, just a shame the rest of Europe does not share our idea of what a good song is!

That German winner had a catchy song but she had the weirdest accent I’ve ever heard – she sounded so strange.

It’s always entertaining though, you have to say that for the Eurovision!

Taylor5

Didnt see her dress on Saturday but did see it on Wed or Thursday, dont know if it was the same purple dress? But dh did comment that she coudl have gotten her hair done when she performed in the semi’s

Heard the Winning song on the Radio today and it is very very catchy indeed, but yeah the accent is very strange 🙄 She is very young only 19…. they were saying it could be the hit of the summer in the holiday spots

God, ya the dress was woeful altogether and the hair wasn’t much better. Didn’t watch the whole thing but was very surprised she did so poorly….just shows you that it’s got very little to do with the music anymore 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.