Glitzy Chocolate Puddings

Home Forums National Chat Glitzy Chocolate Puddings

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ciarac

for all the chocoholics out there!!!!!!!!

100 gm dark choc minimum 70% coco
    100 soft butter
    200 sugar
    4 eggs
    50g flour
    1/4 teasp bicarb of soda
    pinch salt

For glaze:

150 gm dark choc min 70%
    45 gm butter
    2 x 40g crunchie bars broken

heat over to 180

break up choc and melt with butter in a bowl. When melted sit the bowl on a cold surface to that the choc cools
    In a mixer, beat eggs and sugar until thick and pale and moussy, then gently fold in the flour soda and salt
    fold in slightly cooled choc and butter mixture and divide between 8 ramekins and bake for 25mins
    Meanwhile make glaze, melt choc and butter, then whisk to form a glossy mixture and spoon over the cooked puddings

Decorate with crunchie rubble (put bars in freezer, set to with a rolling pin and put over the top

ENJOY :D :D :D :D

ed1
    Participant

OMG that sounds delicious. gonna save that recipe into my favourites and make it when i loose my 1st stone at weight watchers. hopefully it wont be too long till i get there..

Sweetpea

THanks Ciara, That sound just gorrrrrrrrrrgeous 😛 😛 😛 Can;t wait to try it ,Will save it for an easter treat 😀 😀
    How many ww pts do you think ed1 😉 😉 😆 😆 😆
    Who cares 🙄 🙄 🙄

ciarac

trying to lose weight myself and its much more than 1 stone too i need to lose!!!!!! 🙁 🙁 😳 😳 😳 😳
    oh well sure what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ed1
    Participant

hey ciarac, dont worry i have at least 4 stone to loose, but will def make this when i loose the 1st one.

god knows how many points would be in it. probably my weekly allowance 😳 😳 😆 😆 😆

ciarac

just to let you know, IT WAS GORGEOUS, FANTASTIC, YUMMY, DELICIOUS…………MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

now will take about 6weeks to work it off on the rowing machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uooops! i weigh myself on fri mornings……….. 😳 😳 😳 😳

Sweetpea

it sounds that light and fluffy ciara, i doubt it will even register on the scales, dont be panician (sp) 🙂 🙂
    sorry seem to have lost my smilies !!!!!

ciarac

well, the late dinner showed on the scales this am…………. 🙁 but was worth it!!!!!! 🙂

Sweetpea

Thats all that counts at the end of the day 😉 😉 😀 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.