giving up coca cola

Home Forums National Chat giving up coca cola

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    bubblesue

Yeah Taylor, the coin thing really works, I’ve done that myself!

taurusdebs

good lord, thanks for posting bubble sue…. yuuuccckkkkkkkkkkkk 😯

rossylisa

It also removes limescale from your toilet!! I use it when i burn the arse of out of the pots, Lifts off within a couple of minutes

rossylisa

It also removes limescale from your toilet!! I use it when i burn the arse of out of the pots, Lifts off within a couple of minutes

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 I read the first line about your toilet, then the second line about burning the arse out of….. had a image of you after a hot curry 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

weaned my self down to one can today. i had a bottle of oaisis and a glass of wine 😈

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thats how I read it too Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not mad in to coke etc, I could take it or leave it but I can see how one could get addicted..I am like that with chocolate…

mammycool
    Participant

God – I did not think it was addictive – not really into fizzy drinks but I suppose the caffeine in coke will get you the same as in coffee.

I have used it to clean pots – brilliant. It is also very good for a hangover – you need a sugar rush after a hangover and the coke does the job.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.