Give your garden some tlc

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Give your garden some tlc

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi to all on mumstown,
    Is your garden in need of some tlc after the winter weather? We offer a full range of gardening services…..

– Grass & Hedge Cutting
    – Trees Cut Backed
    – Garden Maintenance
    – Garden Clean Ups
    – Roll Out Lawns
    – Paving & Gravel Laying
    – All Jobs Considered

If you would like a free no obligation quote you can contact Matt via….
    Mob 086 2595139
    Email fourseasons_landscaping@yahoo.ie

Taylor5

matt do you do the fake lawns… seen it at Bloom in the park durning the summer would be intrested in that as its abugger to cut the grass with climbing frame etc…

Hi Taylor5,
    Thanks for your reply. Sorry I don’t d the fake lawn just roll out or seed the best place to get the fake lawn is http://www.sanctuarysynthetics.ie they have a good video clip showing how they put it down http://www.sanctuarysynthetics.ie/video.html
    I think they charge about €45 – €50 sqm for fitting but im sure of the price of the product.

If you dont like cutting your grass we have strimmers that will go around the edges and climbing frame

I hope this helps you out.
    Thank Matt

Taylor5

We have a strimmer, its really a fake lawn we want… the dog had a track that she runs along and with all the rain last summer it was like a mud bath!
    might keep you in mind we have a tree that didnt get topped last summer and its MASSIVE…. think its gone too tall for dh to do.

No Problem,
    Check out that website, if its fitted right it will look well.

trixiebell
    Participant

Gosh taylor great minds and all, I was gonna ask the same question re the fake grass!! lol

Taylor5

Trixie i seen all the different grades at Bloom there is a cheap version but really crap. the good stuff is fab and very soft….. dh was going to fit it himself as getting it supplied and fitted was about 70euro per sq yard

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.