Gismo’s food diary

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Gismo

Right girlies…going to jump on the band wagon with this one and see if I can lose some weight before crimbo. Have lost a bit lately from all the running around so really going to concentrate on losing a bit more.

Tuesday

Breakfast

1 pitta bread with light philadelphia
    Vitalinea Yoghurt

Lunch

Tuna salad box.
    Special K bar for treat..

Yvonne

Well done Gismo! Have you being on the treadmill yet at all??

Gismo

No haven’t even put it up yet. Definitely this weekend as we are clearing out the room and trying to get the house in some state of homliness. I’m trying to figure out what colour I want the room…any tips on home decor..where did you get your tiles for your bathroom. Want to do the downstairs toilet and completely tile it.

Yvonne

Go with nice neutral colours, nothing mad as you could regret it later! We got our tile in McKenna Tiles!!

Gismo

Yeah thats right remember you telling me that. Have kitchen tiles picked, and wallpaper for chimney breast in sitting room and coffee colour for either side. Just have to decide on my own bedroom and the spare room. All part of the fun#!

Gismo

Well was very bold last night…had garlic cheese chips, and 7 peanut m&m’s …will be better today

Wednesday

Breakfast

Fruit smoothie

Gismo

Pitta break with light philadelphia cheese.
    Vitalinea yoghurt

Joanne06
    Participant

Whoohoo!!! Gismos on the health streak too!!!!!!! Jus noticed ur food diary!!!!!!

Gismo

Yeah wasn’t too healthy last night though..garlic cheese chips…my weakness. We were out at friends and didn’t have time to cook so just called the chippers on the way home…very bold 😳 😳 😳

Joanne06
    Participant

OH YOU BOLD GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cd ya!!!!!!!!! Well i was bold too yest eatin a lump of gateaux but i dont care! Ur flyin apart from yest mishap thou arent ya! We’ll be all skinny minneys in no time huh!

Gismo

Yeah have chicken kiev waiting for me at home for my dinner but rather than having the potatoes..i’m going to have side salad as saving myself for the bold treat in the valley inn tomorrow evening 😆 😆

Joanne06
    Participant

Ill be good tom eve again n get me salad n gougons! Maybe rob one or 2 chips off aaron but thats it!

Not sure what ill have! Maybe wholemeal pasta tonight! N chilli sauce….YUM!!!!!!!!!!

Gismo

Lunch

Tuna wrap and packet of walker lights…couldn’t resist the crisps 😳 😳

Gismo

Wednesday dinner

Chicken kiev, potatoes, broccolli and carrots.

Gismo

Thursday

Breakfast
    Slice of toast

Break time
    4 crackerbreads with philadelphia light
    Tea
    Vitalinea Yoghurt

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.