girls, this is shocking.

Home Forums National Chat girls, this is shocking.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    ed1
    Participant

was just reading this over on another site…….its terrible

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a…=1811&ct=5

yummymummy

page no longer exists ed.

it didnt happen to be about the man who held his daughter captive, had 7 kids with her???????????????????????

ed1
    Participant

yeah thats it……its sick.

just edited the link now…..it might work.

yummymummy

i know i heard it on the radio this morning, bit of a stomach churner alright!!!!

Yvonne

Thats a very strange story and seemingly the wife is saying she knew nothing about it…

Jenny!!!

no way that is mad 🙁 pageno longer exists, just aswell cos might have puked. 👿

munchin
    Participant

page still not there but it’s been on radio that he confessed

Gismo

How can the mother have known nothing about it…that doesn’t make sense to me.

Happymammy

We are all mothers and if our kids are missing for even a second we know about it how the hell did she not cop on after 20 odd years! YEAH RIGHT! And how did she miss 7 pregnancies, births and her hubby slipping off to the cellar every hour!! YEAH RIGHT! Some people 🙄

Its disgusting that girl is better off dead, i know that sounds really bad but at least she will be at peace in heaven, what quality of life will she ever have now. All she knows is pain and suffering. She couldnt have any knowledge of reality. Poor thing.

joey_rudd

yeah right the mother didn’t know, of course she knew how couldn’t she unless she was blind deaf and in a coma for the last 2 decades!

I know someone who was sleeping with his daughter and had 2 children to her ( one died and the other is in a home for special needs) and the wife just stayed in her room for years so she could say she didn’t know about it!

its sick, how could you stand back and ignore something like that going on under your nose and involving your child 👿

i hope he gets tortured every day when he goes to prison!!!

Jenny!!!

I am in shock at this story, i havent heard or seen the news lately. its horrible. some people find it hard to face reality, i understand that (sometimes) but nothing is more real than your child in danger, i wouldnt give a shite i would chop his ding dong off in his sleep. scumbag.

Happymammy

Ya he will probably have a heart attack or die of natural causes before he gets to trial or prison! Scummy piggy scumbag!!! Hope he rots in hell…

If that girl gets on with her life shes a martyr! Jesus you think you have problems until you read horroe stories like this! it makes me mad. How can people harm babies or their kids theyr sicko’s!

joey_rudd

Too many sicko’s get away with what they do they either die or just don’t get prosecuted
    thats why so many people stay quiet about whats happening or happened to them

i really hope the girl and her children can have a peaceful and happy life after this, it’ll be very hard for them now to adjust to their life after being locked up for that long, some of the children have never been outside of the cellar

I wish them peace and freedom from the nightmares of their past from plaguing them

ed1
    Participant

that man should be tortured on a daily basis for the rest of his life, just like what he did to his daughter for the last 24 years.

Taylor5

She will never be right in the head again, how could she???? That would be like being kept in a padded cell for 24years, even the prisoners Afganastan get treated better

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.