Girls Night @ TLT Drogheda, 10 Feb!!

Home Forums Louth Chat Girls Night @ TLT Drogheda, 10 Feb!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

GIRLS NIGHT – THE MUSICAL
    Don’t miss this band new Irish production featuring Lorraine Keane (TV3), Hilda Fay and Sorcha Furlong (Fair City) with Jacinta Whyte (Les Misérables and West End) and Sharon Sexton as they pick up the microphones in this fabulously funny karaoke girls night out!

Girls Night: The Musical has been thrilling audiences and earning raves from critics throughout the UK and North America after its sensational multiple UK, Off-Broadway and trans-American tours.

Girls Night Group
    This touching and hilarious ‘tell-it-like-it-is’ musical takes audiences on a journey into the lives of a group of female friends. Audience members can’t help but laugh, cry and even find themselves singing and dancing in the aisles as some of the most popular hit songs of the 80s and 90s make this musical a fan favourite!

Follow five friends as they re-live their past, celebrate their present, and look to the future on a wild and hilarious karaoke night out … and you’ll recognize a bit yourselves in every one of them!

Press Quotes from Previous Productions in UK and USA
    “Girls Night blasted its way onstage leaving an audience of delighted women screaming for more” (Derry Journal)
    “Lots of laughs!” (BBC)
    “An absolute “must see” for women everywhere!” (Buckingham Advertiser)
    “As funny and outrageous as Sex in the City!” (The Advocate)
    “Desperate Housewives meets Mamma Mia” (Applause Magazine),
    Girls Night is bursting with energy and is packed with hits including; I Will Survive, I am What I Am, Lady Marmalade, It’s Raining Men, Man I Feel Like A Woman, We are Family and many many more.
    Please note whilst all singing in the show is live, the music is recorded.

For more details, check out http://thetlt.ie/2011/11/girls-night-the-musical/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh, I saw them on the Late Late a few weeks back – they were very good. I did not realise they were coming to Drogheda. I must check that out.

Taylor5

Ah fiddle sticks…. i have a night out on the 10th but that sounds like a brilliant night out!! Is it on any other night?

munchin
    Participant

i saw this advertised and it looks great – would love to go but i’m off to Dirty Dancing on the sat night……… couldn’t afford 2 nights on the trot – typical will keep an eye out for it coming back 😉

Jedt

lucky you munchin, dirty dancing!

think this Girls night out would be great for a birthday or hen with a gang of girls….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.