Girl Guide Ladybirds?

Home Forums Louth Chat Girl Guide Ladybirds?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    supermum

Hi,
    Can anyone please tell me if there is a ladybird group in the Mornington/Bettystown or Drogheda area. I googled it and found a website girlguidesdrogheda but it directs me to the main website that has no details of meetings.

My daughter would love to join.

Would really appreciate it if someone could give me any information.
    Thank you

yummymummy

im nearly sure the ladybirds hold their meetings upstairs in the o raghalliaghs on a tuesday (see them when im leaving ds to galeic training) maybe pop up there and see. think its around 6.30-7.30 or something like that.

hjs

I’d be well up sending dd to Ladybirds or Brownies (she 6 in Dec, what are age arrangements, anyone know?) so I’d be keen on info too!

supermum

Thanks a mil.

Waiting to hear from you.

hjs

Brilliant – am so keen for her to join Ladybirds so looking forward to more info/contact details.

U r so good!

Cheers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi i have had the boys names down for Beavers last 2 years, hoped that they were joining this week, just got an email to say that the age limit has increased to 7. Is this the same with them all?

RB

Hi,
    I’ve been trying to find out info about the ladybirds too. My daughter is 5yrs old and would love it.
    Has anyone any further info about it?
    Any info would be much appreciated! . 😀

RB

That would be great, thanks so much!

rossylisa

i have a ladybird jumper and tshirt, will see what condition it is in .

My dd used to go to ladybirds but dropped out of it. then when all the others went on to brownes she wanted to go back. i wasnt buying another uniform for her to drop out when she didnt feel like going. 🙄 🙄

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.