Gift for SIL

Home Forums Louth Chat Gift for SIL

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kate

Hia I’m looking to get a special gift for someone’s milestone birthday – she’s v. particular loves tiffany etc..(out of my price range!) But she’s incredibly good to my children and I would love to get her something special custom piece of jewellery that wouldn’t break the bank.

Ive had a look around but can’t find anything in the mainstream shops thats nice and within my budget – Does anyone know of a silversmith or similar who makes unusual pieces in Drogheda /surrounding areas?

thanks!

scole1

try and take a trip out to riverside giftware in mornington, she has lovely stuff there, jewelery household candles and loads more, there’s always something there for anyone and she doesn’t rip ya off…..i have got presents in there recently photo frames etc and so handy as i live across from it, but there is beautiful things there defo worth taking the trip out also she’s one of the support local businesses shop local shops…..worth it….and if you want her to order anything she will too…

Kate

thanks for the idea scole but Its not really what I’m looking for. I’d like something bespoke as it’s a big birthday.

libby1
    Participant

What about the Jewellers in Stockwell street or the Silver Shop at the Thosel

The one in stockwell street will make unsual pieces

Kate

I’ll give it a try, thanks a million!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.