Getting Orthopaedic Pin out in Our Lady’s Navan

Home Forums National Chat Getting Orthopaedic Pin out in Our Lady’s Navan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martina
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m just looking for some info. My mum is going in next Tuesday morning, told to be there for 10.30 if there is a bed. I’m trying to organise my day around this and I’m wondering does anyone know how long she will be kept. Will it be a full day so I can go home or will I have to hang around Navan because she might be discharged in a couple of hours. I’m trying to organise Babysitting, don’t want taking DD with me to a hospital if at all possible but I need to know roughly how long whoever is minding her will have her for…. if you know what I mean.

Also she wasn’t told to go in fasting, is that not unusual with surgery?

Taylor5

Dont have a clue how long it would take, sorry! Could you not ring the hospital and ask them?

how old is your DD? i have a 4 and 1 1/2 year old, if you stuck for a sitter im here all day Tuesday, i could mind your dd for a few hours, couldnt see you stuck

Martina
    Participant

I’ve tried to get through to the Hospital to ask but i’m not getting the right department, etc….

Thanks for the offer Taylor but I have a sitter lined up would just like to know what timescale to give her thats all.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.