Gerry Ryan- Ryan Tubridy Confidental

Home Forums National Chat Gerry Ryan- Ryan Tubridy Confidental

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Almae

Did anyone see it tonight , jaysus it was very upsetting, the start and the ending god it was very sad…
    The bit were Gerry talked about the Dr who was on with him and asked him about his drinking and he said " i drin 3 drinks a night, he said it was 9 dirnks in one night and that he was heading for an early death..so sad…

God being away it didnt hit me until tonight he is gone … its so sad and awful , just unthinkable not seeing him or hearing him on tv or the radio.

God bless Gerry…

trixiebell
    Participant

I havent watched it yet Almae, but I have recorded it, so so sad 🙁

Taylor5

I seen it before but it had an extra meaning to what he said with him gone now!! So sad….
    I said it to him at op trans that he was a heart attack waiting to happen, he was HUGE!! i was stunned he was so large, he said he had lost 1.5 stone

Almae

it was so so sad..

Taylor5

i have been eating treats all week, think im depressed that happymammys wedding is over and that Gerry is no longer on the Airwaves…. really missed him this week

Almae

we had only chanhed over to listen to him , as ray darcy was a pain in the hole and cant believe it still

Taylor5

rumour that Ray Darcy is tipped to take over the G Ryan slot… not mad about him but dont listen that often

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.