German Shepherds

Home Forums National Chat German Shepherds

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Liverbird

We are looking for a little puppy for our family. Anyone know anyone who might be breeding or selling a little german shepherd puppy…. :) Thanks girlz.

Gismo

I know my uncle bred his German Shepherd dog with some other owners dog will check it out for ya and let ya know. Will be seeing him on saturday. They are a fab dog.

Liverbird

thanks a mill, gismo.I’ll be heading to Carlow at about 12pm. Would be great if you could find out b4 that cos i was heading down there to see a puppy. Hopefully you can save me from going…..

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Liverbird

yeah was headin to carlow as i found a puppy on that website. thanks big sis….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad you got sorted Michelle. We’re actually heading to Athlone tomorrow to collect our new puppy. Got her through done deal too

Leah

Sorry to dampen your spirits girls but be careful when dealing with breeders form donedeal and other such websites.

Make sure you see health records from both parents and that your puppy isn’t coming from a puppy farm. There are so many of these in Ireland and the breeders are so good at hiding the fact that they over-breed their bitchs and keep their dogs in terrible conditions.

This is worth taking a look at:

[url]http://www.phouka.com/puppy/bdr_irres.html[/url]

Good Luck!

Liverbird

Thanks for that Leah. I wouldn’t have a clue wat to look out for… I’ll bare that in mind.

Taylor5

I was just about to highlight the dangers of buying for a buyer that gets their pups from a puppy farm, these dogs will have problems and could always end up sick.

You are better going to a breeder who you’ve been recommended rather then a site

My Neighbour breeds german shepards, dont know if he has any pups as he is more a breeder/trainner

happymumblemum
    Participant

Yes be very careful especially with a aShepherd as they can have terrible problems with their hips especially if poorly bred..could end up costing a fortune with vets bills, not to mention the sadness of having a poorly dog.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.