garden giveaway

Home Forums SWAP SHOP garden giveaway

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    izzy

great idea
    Keep us informed.

izzy

hi

anyone interested in an alternative to car boot sale, just think it would be a good for a couple of friends to get together and have a sale of items in the garden, anyone else think it would be a good way to sell unwanted items and have an interesting afternoon

scole1

sounds like a great idea

reflexlisa

I’d be interested too.

izzy

nice to see someone thinks its a good idea too, anyone any ideas on how it should work, would it be good to start with asking all on mumstown to attend if interested or would it be an idea to post ad in local shops? i dont know what would work, anyone out there have any bright ideas????

ellokittee

I’m definitely up for this, I miss yard sales in America, always wondered why they don’t do them here, I’m so not a fan of car boot sales for some reason!

izzy

hi ellokittee, if you are familiar with them maybe you could tell us the best way to go about it, im sure it would only take a few to get tem goin over here as a popular way to sell, im not a fan of car boot myself, i tink if its more personal, people will tend to sell better quality stuff etc,

reflexlisa

How about we see who’s interested in selling some of their things, make a list of what it is people would like to sell and then see where we can host it?
    If we post a list of the items for sale it might pique people’s interest in coming along to buy.

izzy

yeah thats a good idea, bit like a bring and buy sale i surpose, good to put it out there and see, anyone with a big back yard?, group of friends maybe?, or even anyone with a lot to sell of their own, maybe it would be good to just get a list of people who would be interested in attending so it would be worth someones time and effort getting all their stuff together if they knew people would definately be coming?

yoyi

Hi izzy
    I too think it is a very good idea.if it is in Dundalk area count on me too
    xx
    yoyi

Fabienne

Now with summer here, it seams the right time for clearout and getting new stuff in.

Do you think you’ll do a garden giveaway?
    Are you looking for only people to come and buy or also people who want to sell stuff along with yours?

Fabienne

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.