Gap clothing online??

Home Forums National Chat Gap clothing online??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

wondering if anyone has bought stuff from gap online and how they found the experience???…just wondering if delivery costs a fortune and what the returns policy is like….looking to pick up dresses for kids for a wedding in may but i dont shop online at all and am clueless!!!!

Jedt

There is a Gap store in Arnotts in Dublin and another one in Dundrum shopping centre and there is a Gap just outside Newry in the Outlet discounted shopping outdoor type centre if you want to go to one of the stores and buy there.

My sister tole me the shipping costs are quite high to order from Gap online as she wanted to order stuff last year and found it very expensive but maybe its a bit better now? You can go on their website and see the terms & conditions of overseasshipping to get an idea.

If thats no good, Debenhams do fab dresses, you might pick up something in there?

mammycool
    Participant

I have bought in the Outlet in Banbridge and find the size for kids clothes to be quite small. So if you have a four yr old buy a year older.

Also try amazon – if your order is over £25 – the shipping is free(depends on the seller). You can get fab clothes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep the sizes are small, be wary of that. My daughter got a gift of a party dress when she was 3 and it is aged 3 and it barely fitted her at the time so I kept it up as its so cute and it is already fitting our 18 month old!

Yep, defo go a size up!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.