Gaelic4Mothers & Others

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Gaelic4Mothers & Others

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Blues Ladies

Hi all training for the Newtown Blues, Drogheda Gaelic4Mothers & Others team will begin this Saturday at 11am in the Blues field. The team is aimed at women and mothers who may not have playedfor a long time or who may never have played Ladies Football (being a mother is not a necessity but participants must be 18+). We wish to provide Mums and Friends an opportunity to play Ladies Gaelic Football in a fun, non-competitive…, social environment while meeting other mothers in the area.
    As well as keeping fit and having a bit of craic, the Mums learn the background to playing rules, the reasons for the techniques behind coaching and some of the stretching and warming up routines.
    Gaelic4Mothers & Others is suitable for all those who wish to play, but at a non-competitive level, which may include past players who still have the boots under the stairs! No previous experience is required and our coaches will show you what to do. All welcome. Cost is €5 per session. For more info contact Mags on 086-1691047 or check out our website http://www.newtownblues.ie

Jedt
    Keymaster

That sounds like fun!!

Blues Ladies

Come along Sabbi. all welcome regardless if you’re a complete beginner!

Taylor5

God that sounds great, i dont have a clue of the rules… it would help get fit and i would understand what the kids are doing! 😆 😆 😆

I will try make it next week, my dh golfs on Saturdays… i will need to try find a minder for Saturdays

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.