Fuschia

Home Forums National Chat Fuschia

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    posie

Just wondering if anybody has tried any of the products in Fuschia in Scotch Hall??? I had a very quick look in there today and their stuff looks lovely……was thinkin bout treating myself to some :wink:

trixiebell
    Participant

No Posie I havent tried it either, but would love to go in and get my make up done!! Will go in one of these days.

Happymammy

Hi
    I use the fushia products and they are great! I always get the girl in the chemist to do my make up for me when im going out or have a wedding. Definetely recomment it. I use the concealers everyday to hide the dark circles! Its the nearest make up that ive found to Mac make up and its cheaper. I love the bronzer aswell everyone asks me where i get my make up. 😀

Jenny!!!

I love Fuschia make up, only one i would use now. Gillian (the owner) came to Dublin and did my make-up for my wedding, and bridesmaids and my mams, none of us needed to touch it up for the whole day, it was briliant, i have converted a few people in Dublin and they are always asking me to pik someup for them. If you get your make-up done in store it costs 25-30 euro i think but you get that amount off purchases then, its great.

munchin
    Participant

sounds erally interesting – must have a look next time i’m in scotch hall – i love mac but rarely get into dublin to buy it

Sherbert

Hi girls, i havent been in there yet but i reckon i’ll be making a trip! Sounds great and Happymammy your right, Mac makeup is great but way too expensive for my liking so im gonna have to defo treat myself the more affordable way!

Yvonne

Fuschia have a lovely selection, and they are very nice in the shop. Munchin, the new chemist in Duleek sell it too..

munchin
    Participant

cool yvonne might try to get down on sat morning

posie

Thanks for the replies – will definitely treat myself now 😆 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.