furniture

Home Forums Spot the Bargain furniture

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    scole1

just would like to say that furniture options in drogheda are very good, bought a well needed matress there the other day and the staff were really nice i had priced matresses in other furniture shops and in harvey normas etc and then went there and they did a great deal for me and must say have had great night sleep since

they delivered the matress and took away the old i told the lads delivering i had had a section andthe put the matress on the bed and all…very polite and friendly and best of all was a local business…

they do beds, tables and chairs suites of furniture and very nice…..

trixiebell
    Participant

where did you get it scole?

Taylor5

In the orange store across from LIdi

trixiebell
    Participant

ah yes i bought a mattress for ds bed in there before and found them very reasonable and they delivered on the same day as well.

Havent been in it in ages, must pop down for a nosey.

Taylor5

I went to homeplan on the cement road (thanks yvonne) we were looking at a spring with memory foam top mattress, your man at Lidl the cheapest is 570 and the guy at cement is 500 and its Irish made in co meath……. much nicer mattress so think we will go with him

Sabrinab 08

Hi Taylor, just t let ya know my cousin bought myself and the hubby a memeroy foam mattress online as a wedding gift… she bought 2 for her own house with the samw company. mine’sa king and fab.. have it 2 yrs, they are NASA standard.. for delivery and mattress think it was 350 or 375.. come’s from England. they have a shop on Ebay.. if you want details let meknow 😀

Taylor5

That would be great, was it just memory foam or was it a spring mattress with memory foam topper? I dont like the full memory foam I like the spring & foam….. but that woudl be great thanks

Sabrinab 08

Hi Taylor its a full memeory foam.. but im sure you could buy the one your talkin about online too.. their all on ebay.. 😀 Cousin’s not sure which seller it was as it was 2 yrs ago but the one’s from england are genuine and reliable.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.