Funtasia Waterpark

Home Forums National Chat Funtasia Waterpark

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Just back and I had a ball. Dont know about the kids because I was way to busy enjoying myself!!!! :lol:
    I was up and down the big slides all evening!!!! I brought my dd1 and her little friend and my two students. The water is shin deep so they played away up and down all the slides! It was great craic altogether!

The lifeguard told me to stop skipping the que :lol: I was like get out of my way get out of my way!!! :lol:

Cant wait to go again! Weeeeeeeeee :lol:

Taylor5

You big bully 🙄
    Do you remember Rainbow rapids in Dublin many many moons ago?

Happymammy

Ah yeah!!!! I use to go with my summer project! We would rob the souvenier shops poor bray hadnt a clue what it was in for in the80’s! We got thrown of the dart for bonking on! ha ha ha 😆

I also remember wally rabbits. My poor mum was after getting me anew pair of the everlasting 5th gear runners! Dunnes stores where selling them plastic horrors for one pound a pair!
    They where un burnable un breakable un loosable feckers!!! No matter what i tried I just couldnt get rid of them! Mine was nicked in Wally’s and I was chuffed to bits! I pretended to my mother I was devestated of course because I thought she would pity me and let me play longer in stead I had to leave in my pair feet get on the dart and get home before DUNNES STORES CLOSED to get another flippin pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im still feeling the hate! 😆

Taylor5

Wally Rabbits????? Remind me please

Rainbow rapids were in Dun Laoghaire not feckin Bray, do you Northsiders know nothing

EJ

I think Rainbow Rapids were in Bray! Went on my 8th b-day and broke my front tooth – Its been the bain of my life ever since… Its now the Sea Life centre – which is very good too.

rossylisa

it was in dun laoghaire not bray bray was futre along the dart line 😆 … i remember one yr i was in the summer project some where brought to rainbow rabids and the others where bought to a mystry trip …we ended up on dunlaoghaire beach looking across at the big slides hhow cruel is that 😆 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

Its in bray its like the play centre in astro tots 😀

rossylisa

http://www.fantasyjackpalance.com/fjp/p … ex22a.html

dont know how to post pics here but rainbow rapids is on this if you scroll down 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Rossy those pictures are great, will have to check them out later…. God rainbow rapids were a right shite hole, but in their day they were the business.
    You didnt even get a swim as you only landed into a small splash pool and you were made get out asap as the q behind would have been massive…. God that outdoor pool was always ice cold, stuff of nightmares 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

Yes and you would either swallow a dirty plaster or somebodies wee!!!! 😆 What a KIP, but it was better thatn playing hopscotch in the flats!!! 😆 😆 Or wheeling your sister up and down in her pram all day!

I use to wonder how long I would get grounded for if i just walked off and left her one day!!!!! 😆

MUMMY5

The Aquatic Centre in Blanchardstown is good 2…..my kids prefered it caus u can swim as well as go on slides….k, not so many rides but best thing is u can stay in as long as u want. 2adults and 3 kids was €58 – stayed in 3hrs. Have vending machines for snacks which u can get without leaving swimming area. Have family driers (€2) which are handy, free hairdriers etc. Overall good value for money. 🙂

Happymammy

Yes have heard it is excellent must try it out thanks for that. 😀

Taylor5

We went up to the waterpark this morning and its brilliant, ds did have a little accident but he got over it very quick,
    Dh said he is going to make it a regular outing, they had great fun, I went to but the heat nearly killed me.
    There is alot of water that comes from the celing but other then that I’d highly recommend it. I’d say bigger kids would have a ball

Happymammy

Its great craic!!! Me and DP where like big kids carrying the big yellow rings up the steps I think we even skipped a few times!!! 😆 😆 remember two 10 year old calling us skippers!
    😆 😆 DD! could stay in the main area on her own with her friends (and babysitter) as I was not one bit worried, the water was to her kness she had a ball!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.