funny or sad ………..

Home Forums National Chat funny or sad ………..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    super minder

i have had a very busy day and lots on my mind.
    so was just out of the shower to go do ann summers party tonight . i was cleaning earlyer and my bedroom is all tidy . i reached for my spray deodrent and sprayed without thinking.

girls it was frebreeze is covered myself in ……. im still laughing
    but i smell all fresh

chewieodie
    Participant

LOVE it!

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 i done that with hair spray

Anonymous
    Inactive

nearly rubbed face cream in my hair thinking it was my hair wax….I know completly different but the tub looks the same..and when your rushing 😳

Daisy37

Funny, funny, funny!! Thanks for that superminder, made me laugh out loud!!

I once, in a bid to save some money, dyed my eyebrows at home late on a Thursday night. I got up for work the next morning, the eyebrows looked ok so I put on some foundation and off I went. As the day went on, I noticed people looking at me strangely. I went into the ladies and noticed my eyebrows were getting darker by the hour. I must have not washed the dye off properly and it was getting darker and darker….

I looked like one of the Marx brothers, as if someone had taken a permanent black marker and coloured in my eyebrows. I looked
    so bad I feigned illness and went home early – and my boss, fair play to him, let me go without question. Suspect he was glad to see the back of me…

I went home and scrubbed them with a dry toothbrush but they werevery dark for a long time afterwards. Thats why I now always go to a salon for that treatment – its for the good of others 😆

Fabienne

Very funny.
    Maybe that’s why they don’t do spray toothpaste, do you imagine!

Fabienne

pinata ruth

a little too often now i’ve reached into the fridge in the morning to get the milk and ended up putting orange juice into my cup of tea. Funny how this never happened before i had kids!!!

rossylisa

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

lol!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Brilliant!

Im so glad im not the only one, i do things like this all the time… i took my make up in the dark one night (while drunk) instead of a makeup wipe i used Domestos Toilet wipes….
    ….. another thing i did was while drying a pyrex dish i realised the teatowel was dirty and went to throw it into the washing pile in the utility room…. but you guessed it, i feckin through the glass dish instead 😳 😳 😳

A woman came into the chemist oneday who went to put vaseline on her lady bits but put Vicks Vaporub 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 I had to go into the back and ask what the pharmist would recommend….. all i could hear was the girls in the back FALLING ABOUT LAUGHING….. sometimes being profesional goes out the window 😆 😆 😆 😆

😆 😆 😆 omy god so funny my mate got spray glue for her kids she ended up living it in her room as she didn’t want kids glue everything to the floor she ending up spraying under her arms this woman has 6 kids but she never really gets hair there anymore the laugh we had about it her husband was snearing her for months and still is 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

reminds me of the time when my daughter was little playing in friends house and we were having cupa…..she came in to show me her ‘nails’. These false ones glued on every which way. Panic. They were on tight. Had to bring her home and steep her hands in the sink with nail varnish remover in it….took ages to get them off but she had school next day.

super minder

glad im somewhere between funny and nutty at the same time .
    xxx

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.