Funny Dublin Chat

Home Forums Dublin Chat Funny Dublin Chat

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dublin North Local Chat

Gabi’sDad

We all know the northside is infinitely better, list your reasons ………

😆 😆 😆 😆 😈 😆 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

Up the Dubs!!! 😀

Happymammy

Up the Dubs!!!

Reasons (1980’sm – 2001) Before i became a respectable country women.

1. Fat Johns Chipper
    2. The Plex
    3. Mc Graths on a Sat night
    4. Charlies Nightclub in Howth
    5. The Station House
    6. Scutting up the Tonglegee road on the back of the icer van (1980’s i promise!)
    7. Trinity Gael swimming pool (dirty plasters and all!!)
    8. Drinking cans in Donaghmede field and sharing a smoke between 15 of us! (well i could only manage one can!)
    9. Painting our house green white and orange for world cup 90!!
    10. The DART!

Happymammy

Oh yes, new 5th gear runners the dunnes stores where selling for £1,and all 30 of my family getting on the fast orange train to Rush for the summer holidays!!!!! With 3 caravans between us all, we where made wear shorts and tshirts in the freezen cold ‘get out and play its your summer holidays’ !!! I always though Rush was in Kerry or something because it took hours to get there! But it was still in North Co Dublin!!!!!! 😆 😆 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

happymammy, when me and dh were first going out we went to goodtime charlies, and his sisters were always there too !!!! He is from coolock originally off the tonlegee road! where u from?

Happymammy

Hi Trixie,

Not far from Coolock 😆

Another old Haunt from the 1990’s in Coolock "THE BLACKER" What a dump!!! 😆 😆 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

ah yeah we were there as well lol!!

rossylisa

Up the Dubs!!!

Reasons (1980’sm – 2001) Before i became a respectable country women.

1. Fat Johns Chipper
    2. The Plex
    3. Mc Graths on a Sat night oh my god i went there when i was 16 and meant to be working 😳 sweat box
    4. Charlies Nightclub in Howth yep
    5. The Station House
    6. Scutting up the Tonglegee road on the back of the icer van (1980’s i promise!)
    7. Trinity Gael swimming pool (dirty plasters and all!!) no ballymun pool so just the same 😆
    8. Drinking cans in Donaghmede field and sharing a smoke between 15 of us! (well i could only manage one can!)
    9. Painting our house green white and orange for world cup 90!! yep loads done that
    10. The DART!

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 oh I used to go to bettystown for" holidays" and clogherhead as well and it seemed ages away

Happymammy

HA Ha thank god im not the only dub up here who knows Mc Graths!!!! I was 13 going to that place!! Very bad!! I dont know how we got away with it! 😆 😆 My parents didnt have a car then or mobile phone (dont think we had a house phone either) we use to ask our neighbour who had a pay phone in her all hall, everyone used their phone! They where poshies!! 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆

BLONDIE26

ha northside forever
    i went to mcgraths too was 13 OMG still cant tell my ma that lucky for me my friend live in constitution hill her parents let her do what she wanted i remember wearin black hipsters and a blue and white flowery top ha hahah those were d days!!!!!! 😯

Anonymous
    Inactive

A friend and myself used to organise college nights in McGraths, along time ago, we were the two idiots trying to chat up girls on O’Connell Street to the general amusement of people walking by…crazy days!

fabvin

McGraths, it was a death trap. Jaysus I don’t know how anybody got out of that place alive. And then there was Rumours . . . . . . . .Say not More!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.