Funnest thing happened while out walking!

Home Forums National Chat Funnest thing happened while out walking!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Girls the shell tracksuits are out of the closets, the new white runners are on and we are all on a mission to loose the weight!! Thats it no more fattening foods, no more alcohol, no more anythings that doesnt resemble a veggy or bottle of volvic.

Me, mam and my sister went for a good walk on Sat early, we where on a mission and this was the start of our new lives. It lasted all of about 15minutes and we ended up having to get a taxi back because we walked by two shopping centres and after a fill in bb’s we where to stuffed to walk back and carry all our bags!!!! :lol: :lol: Typical, we got home at 6pm and opened a bottle of wine to celebrate all the bargains we got!! :roll: :lol:

munchin
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

Sounds like a great walk!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

I like it!!!! Great start to a fitness regime!!!!!

Just was in the shop and saw the front page of Hello magazine or one of them and it said

"I cried when I was 9 and a half stone"- Cheryl Tweedy

For F%&^&***cks sake I would be putting out the

flags 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

hmm it was in ok mag that she said that!!!!!! god i havent been that since i got preg hahahahaha, god love her if she went up to 10 stone bless her heart.

funny story happy:)

Happymammy

Imagine, GOD IM SOOOO DEPRESSED BECAUSE IM 9 STONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a life girl! Wait till you have babies and your out walking and your ass is walking beside you 😆 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

oh, thanks for that!! You’ve just given me a good laugh!!

I think we are all caving in a bit…
    I went for a good brisk walk yesterday, pushing my 18 moth old and 3.5 year old in my wonderful Phil & Teds buggy. I was huffing and puffing and very proud of myself until I reached the coffee shop in the village and the smell of the frothy, flake topped cappuccinos lured me in. While I was there I had to have a muffin to go with it.

I consoled myself by walking home, thinking I would walk it off – although not sure my walk could have erased all the carolires I scoffed!!

Oh well, not to worry!

Happymammy

😆 😆 😆

libby1
    Participant

At least we are trying – it is some hope for the rest of us 😆 😆 😆

jeanette

i was reading ur quotes and looked over -shes fallen asleep in the "baby gym" thats proves it, gyms are boring!
    so ,well donne love a walk like that

Sounds like fun!! haha who can’t stop for a bargain! 8)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.