Fundraisers???

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Fundraisers???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jayne

please help me, trying to come up with innovative ideas to raise money to build a playground in Dunleer, we have roughly €6000 left to go.

Jedt
    Keymaster

parachute jump! we did this as a fundraiser and it was great and people are willing to give a little more when someone is jumping from 10,000 feet!

you can do it in Edenderry, so not too far away.

HTH

jayne

Thanks, a bit scary fr me but my husband had always wanted to do this so maybe he might do it for his kids 🙂

Yvonne

You could organise the Operation Lifestyle to raise money for it? We done this to raise money for Walshestown School – it was a great event!

I can pm you the name and number of the guy who does it if you want?

Bag Packing?
    Race night?
    Table Quiz?

jayne

please pm me about the operation lifestyle, the playgound would be a great benefit for everyone out there in walshestown, my husband went to school there, the improvements are amazing. congrats

jayne

hi Yvonne. We’re going with operation LIfestyle everyone is very excited about it. thank you very much for your ideas . Jayne

Yvonne

Thats great Jayne! Delighted.. it will be great fun.
    But be warned, Andy can be tough! (You can tell him I said that too! And he might tell you what I always called him!) 😆 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.