Fun websites for kids

Home Forums Movies, TV, Books & Entertainment Fun websites for kids

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    alibe1

I am looking for safe websites for kids (ages 6-12), Does anyone have any suggestions? Educational games are a plus!!

kcireland

have you seen WEBKINZ?
    You purchase the "teddy bear" (you can get them @ Art & Hobby) and enter the codes into the website. The same "teddy bear" appears on the screen. You child plays games, gains points and then can buy presents, food and set up the house.
    My 11 year old & 5 year old both love the games as you can make them age appropriate.
    Totally recommend!

rossylisa

if its for girls than my dd uses this one http://www.izzigirls.com/izzigirls/146/ … adise.html

rossylisa
    alibe1

Thank you so much for your suggestions! I had a chance to take the webkinz tour and I love it. The girls adore it too. I want to surprise them with the teddy bears, I’m just worried if they would want a toy of their choice (You know how picky kids can be). Thank you once again and I will keep you posted on any other safe sites.

alibe1

The kids love webkinz! I’m very glad I introduced them to the site. They are constantly talking about buying furniture and toys for their pets. 🙂

I agree it’s a great site. My daughter just got a penguin for chritmas and her favourite thing is taking care of her pet online, she’s always telling me “mommy look I am playing doctor”… lol… it’s so cute. It’s so entertaining for her because theirs endless things to do! 😆 Which is always a plus for me ha.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.