Fun topic….

Home Forums National Chat Fun topic….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    hjs

Richard Bilton (BBC reporter)
    Louis Theroux
    Predictable, but I wouldn’t say no to Brad Pitt
    Jamie MacFarlane – c.1980 ( I loved him since we were 5 and in primary school, he moved towns at 11 and broke my heart, have never forgotten him, we used to laugh together so much. Recently rediscoverd him on fb, the years have not been kind to the face but the twinkle and the wit are still there)
    Nando

Taylor5

HJS we are having 2 school reunions this year and the lads are all on FB, the ones we all fancied are ROTTEN and the geeks are pretty hot now….. one of my friends was "Eh, that ride wasnt in my class! why didnt we notice him?" 😆 😆 😆

hjs

so lololololol @Taylor

happymumblemum
    Participant

Yeah Taylor that happened at our school reunion few years back..the hot guy I fancied had turned in to a total womble 😆 and all the geeks had great jobs, clothes, manners and looked fab 😀

All the other hot guys were wasters at the reunion…..

Louis Therouxwell he looks a bit like your dh anyway hjs so you didn’t stray to far from home there..

happymumblemum
    Participant

@ Yvonne…Richard Hammond 😆 😆 Yeah he is kinda cute but I would never have had you down as fancying him 😆

I would enjoy our double date..Clarkson and Hammond 😆

Russell Brand yeah I see it too, i think its just cos we think he MUST be good in bed considering all the women he has had!

joeyrudd

zachary levi
    jesen acles 😀
    nathan fillion
    Mark harmon
    michael weatherly

yummymummy

No need for 5 people, 1 person does it for me

ROBBIE WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Oh Joey how could I forget you reminded me 😀

Jensen Ackles..shame on me for forgetting the sexiest man alive 😆

Taylor5

Hjs your dh has a bit of a look of Louis… well the naked ones in the bath he looks like him 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yeah like Richard Hammond, but he is very small, dont like small men…. like big tall men….

Financial Companion
    Participant

Jeremy Clarkson??????!!!!!! 😯 😯 😯

John Corbett
    Russell Brand
    Richard Hammond
    Robbie Williams
    Gary Barlow

When I looked at that list quickly Yvonne, I thought you had "Ronnie Corbett" 😆 (Images just too funny! 😆 )

Taylor, now it explains why your neighbour was questioning you about all of the workmen 😆 (just kidding 😯 ) 😉

joeyrudd

Oh Joey how could I forget you reminded me 😀

Jensen Ackles..shame on me for forgetting the sexiest man alive 😆

shame on you for forgetting him…. 😆

bubblesue

Christian Bale
    Johnny Depp
    Ryan Reynolds
    Will Smith
    Matt Damon

Yep theyll do 4 the first nite lolol

chickpea

hahaha taylor i was just thinking about that poor workman too….maybe your neighbour has cause for concern… 😈 😈 😈

now my top five would be (with a little bit of dirty)

mathew mc conaghy (he plays the bongos naked) and hes ssooo fit 😀
    bradley cooper ooooohhhhh 😉 😉
    ERIC the vampire from true blood…hes a hornball 😛 😛 😛
    good auld george…as long as he brings his coffee machine 😀 😀
    brad pitt…im sure angie has him well trained 👿 👿

not much thought went into my top five…..not half…

now to make the dh tea 🙁 🙁

hjs

Lol@girls saying my dh looks like Louis Theroux! People say that to me a lot when I confess my secret there!

Dunno about this thread as an open confessional but here goes anyway…In the last 6 weeks I have had 2 v intense dreams about 2 (different) neighbourhood dhs, let’s juat say I was disappointed to wake up!

One of these blokes is a TOTAL helmet, u really would rather dig your own eyes out with a rusty spoon iykwim, the other is quite hot but not in a "OMG, swoon, swoon, tongue hanging out" kinda way, more a, well, I can appreciate a fine thing when I c 1, and thenm move on.

Now ladies, I just wanna dismiss some theories straight out – no I’m not in secret lust/denial, nor do I need to fulfil my quota in a virtual rather then literal manner, again iykwim (!) and I CERTAINLY wouldn’t pick either of them over my Louis in the bedroom dept if you asked me in the cold light of day, so WHAT ON EARTH IS ALL THAT ABOUT???!!!

chewieodie
    Participant

You pregnant HJS?????

I’m sorry, but I’m 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 myself over here! Absolutely brilliant…

My pg dreams were always x-rated! 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.