Full Body Aromatherapy Massage

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Full Body Aromatherapy Massage

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sunshineorla

I will come to your own home, evenings and weekends ,anywhere between Balbriggan and north Dundalk. I offer full body Swedish massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Reiki (often involving Psychic, medium and past Life readings), Diet and Nutrition Advice. Treatments last 1 -1 1/2 hours.
    I offer Gift Certificates and will deliver them to your home.
    I am only accepting female clients at the moment (just for security reasons). I can provide references from other happy customers if you like too.
    You can contact me, Orla Carroll ,at (087) 2797901or I am usually at the mumstown coffee mornings too, come over for a chat ;-)
    Thanks a million,
    Orla

TracyDonegan

Hi Orla,

Do you offer pregnancy massage?

Tracy

Honeybea

Hi Orla,
    Sounds like heaven 😀
    I would be totally interested. Would you be ale to come to Bettystown?
    Do you sell Aromatherapy Oils aswell?

sunshineorla

Yeah I can come to Bettystown, no problem.
    My number is 087-2797901 If you want to contact me.
    I can do aromatherapy blends for you to use at home but I dont sell the individual oils. Amber in Lawerences centre have a goodrange of oils, if you are looking for one in particular.
    Yes I do pregnancy massage too. There is only one oil suitable for use during pregnancy, mandarin, so thats the only one I can use in the pregnancy massage.

sunshineorla

Check out the fair in Ardee on the Monday of the May bank holiday weekend in the town hall. I’ll be there doing treatments. Also check out Vantastival festival the same weekend in Dunany ,Togher area. Its a 3 day music festival and has a body and soul tent. Should be excellent!. See ya all there!

Hi sunshineorla,

I was at Ardee too, selling Usborne books & kids clothes! Tried to get chance to pop down for chat but it didn’t happen!

Are u ever free mornings?

Are u doing Navan fair? if so will pop over for chat this time 🙂

Maura (Usborne Books & Captain Tortue Kids & Ladies Clothes)

Almae

hi orla

I do pregnancy massage also and you can use more than Mandarin oil. 😉

If you want to know more I can tell you , I am a qualifed Aromatherapist.

sunshineorla

According to the ITEC guidelines that is the only one reccommended for use in Pregnancy. Personally there is more I would use on myself or maybe family and friends. Better I think to play it safe with clients you havent previously worked on as you never know what the reaction might be and better to be safe than sorry. 😀
    Great to get the input though. What oils do you use in pregnancy?

Almae

will pm you the list :)…

itec are know for being over cautious on Essential Oils 🙂

http://www.ifparoma.org/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.