friday swim

Home Forums Louth Chat friday swim

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    jeanette

hi
    great to see so many new "swimmers" fri. though the OT gang was not there, please come back! we promise to eat our scones under the table!
    :D

Jedt
    Keymaster

Don’t worry, we’ll come back soon –

Just found out that the hotel have started to put together a fruit salad in our honour on Friday mornings, so next week we can come along knowing there is a selection for fruit for all the OT crowd.

At least we can still munch onsomething with our herbal teas – even its not the yummy, warm, scones you’ll all be devouring…..:D 😀

Oh dear, I’m feeling peckish now just thinking about those yummy scones!!

super minder

it was nice to met you all on friday. even if my baby slepted the whole time xxx

liz

Hi superminder lovely to meet you to and the little man is a beauty,

scole1

girls i forgot about fri…but will make the effort to get there this fri…..hope all is well see ya then

trixiebell
    Participant

yep me too, might bring dd for her first swim this week…

super minder

i will be back on friday. just for scone and tea and the fine company.
    cant swin yet . but was worth the drive from drogheda to met ye all xxxx

cici123

Hi Jeannette,

Sorry for rushing off straight after the swim, but my sister called as we left the dressing room – she had just arrived at my house from Dublin. But we’ll see you on Friday as usual.

Ci

super minder

good woman and my partner is now on thursday night late feed so i can get up and ready friday mornings. i love it. he said last week i came back with a spring in my step. think he was chanceing his arm for a little bit of action .
    god love him he feels like he will never get his leg over again .

its a man world 8) 8) be only if you listen to them xxx

Taylor5

Im going to start bringing ds2 on Fridays, want to start spending quality time alone

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.