Friday morning fun for toddlers @ Funtasia Drogheda!

Home Forums Louth Chat Friday morning fun for toddlers @ Funtasia Drogheda!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

JOIN THE FUN @ FUNTASIA PARENT AND TODDLER MORNINGS
    FRIDAY’S 11.30AM TO 1.30PM (Starts 23rd Sept)

Kiddies explore Atlantis multi-level play area –Parents relax with Starbuck’s Coffee and Scone – ALL FOR JUST €5

Additional children €2 each

Free Cordial for the kiddies

Starts Friday 23rd September

Funtasia Waterpark
    DonoreRd
    Drogheda
    Co.Louth
    041-9898000

trixiebell
    Participant

thats brilliant!!

will deffo be down some friday!

Love starbucks 🙂

Jedt

They are running it for a few weeks to see how it goes and it is starting on Sept 23rd. For anyone with toddlers who would like to give it a go, might see you there on 23rd? I’m taking my little one. Its good to have an event where there is a play area for the kids and somewhere for the mammies to have a cuppa and chat while the kids play!

Will bring over a few free product samples etc too for the mammies on the day. 😀

Taylor5

Great idea….

lellykelly

Might go myself Sabbi, i am off sick for two weeks so will need to get out of the house by that stage!!

yippee, so excited!!!
    gonna rob my nephew especially for the event,
    finally get a chance to meet all the mammies 🙂

Jedt

great, see you all there, it starts next friday, 23rd sept. we should be able to have a chat over our starbucks coffees, as the kiddies will be playing!

joeyrudd

might head up there with babs, she needs to get out more

Funtasia

Looking forward to seeing you all this Friday!

Jedt

We’ll be there….looking forward to a yummy Starbucks coffee, make sure you have skinny milk for us yummy mummies guys 😆 😆

Taylor5

Just question, will they have the kiddie area blocked off, the last time i was there i couldnt sit and have my coffee and ds2 was escaping and running around the birthday area or down the stairs… Would love to know if what type of shoes to wear, runners or heels 😆 😆 😆

Jedt

as a mammy I would say runners… 😆 😆 i took my little on a few weeks ago and she stayed upstairs the whole time, did not have to run after her, it was grand. hth

see you friday!

Taylor5

Did they have a gate on the small kids area? Your little one didnt run off, but could she have run off if she wanted?

Jedt

she ran around a bit but not near the stairs, so I didn’t think of looking tbh. will check it out friday morning when we’re there.

Jedt

We’ll be a little late but hoping to make it. Hubby has doc appt and I need to collect him and drive him home so once that’s done, we’ll be over!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.