French Classes

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business French Classes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I am a mum of a 10 year old son and I run a French Club for children in and around the Naas area. I am a Montessori teacher and I taught for many years in France.
    We have classes on Mondays in Blessington Educate Together NS (this school is open to pupils of all schools for after-school activities) , Tuesdays in Caragh NS and on Wednesdays in Scoil Bhride Naas and Thursdays in Gaelscoil Nas na Riogh. If your child attends any of these schools they are welcome to attend our classes there. Alternatively we have classes on Thursdays in Ballycane Parish Centre Naas open to all.
    We play games, sing songs, have art, craft and cookery activities to introduce the French language and culture to children.
    Our ethos is fun based activity learning and as I am from a Montessori background I encourage this method wholeheartedly in the training of my staff and running of the classes. We have terms of 10 weeks but children are welcome to join at any stage during the term.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like some more information or are interested in booking a place. Merci!
    We have also recently started small groups for Junior and Leaving Cert French in Sallins.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.