Free Wedding Planner

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Free Wedding Planner

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MammyCarrie

I’m starting up a wedding planning business and am in search of three brides to receive my services for free in exchange for some feedback. If you, or some you know, falls into one of the categories below and would like a free wedding planner, please get in contact and I’ll try to have the decision made by the end of Sunday…

1. Free On The Day Co-Ordination for a bride getting married before September 09. This will include a prior consultation and me at your disposal from approx 10am to 9pm on the day. Please include details of the locations of your ceremony and venue in your pm.

2. Free initial consultation of four hours for a bride and groom who are starting out and have very little done, if anything at all!!

3. Free four hour block of planner time to use on the areas where you need assistance such as venue searching, choosing flowers, writing your mass booklets, sticking to your budget, detailing your big day…

I also have this posted on weddingsonline.ie under the discussion "vendors and suppliers"

I’m really looking forward to hearing from you and your feedback,

MammyCarrie

Yvonne

Mammycarrie – best of luck with this!! Its something I would love to do, its really enjoyable organising such an event!
    Hope you get your brides!!

MammyCarrie

Hi Yvonne,

Thank you so much for the encouragement!

Warmest Regards,

MammyCarrie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.