Free Tickets to Fossett’s Circus in Drogheda

Home Forums Louth Chat Free Tickets to Fossett’s Circus in Drogheda

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Gary Kelly Cancer Support centre has an allocation of circus tickets for Fossetts Circus FREE OF CHARGE for this Friday 6th April at 7.30pm sharp (Good Friday) on Donore Road, Drogheda.

Tickets available from the centre, just drop in or call Ann on 041 9805100 to reserve your tickets.

Taylor5

oh thats great…. will ring tomorrow

felicity

got 2tickets. thanks girls

scole1

Great thanks for that

kjmam

thanks guys got mine kids very excited 😀

Taylor5

I got my tickets, i did give 10e as a donation…. its not much but it will all add up if everyone gives a little. I know there will be collection buckets on Friday, so empty out those coin jars and give a few euro towards the centre xxx

felicity

i did he same as taylor 5. as she says every little helps

kjmam

was a great night would definatly recommend. good show great acts apart from the upside down walker my dd said ‘she’d be better mammy if she wore her pants’ 😆 😆 didnt leave a lot to the imagination 🙄

Taylor5

OMG what a show!! The upside down lady had part of her left boob hanging out! Pointed out by my 6 year old, they got a great giggle out of it, but in fairness the there would be alot more of me hanging out after doing a stunt like that, my heart was in my mouth, she was no spring chicken either!!!
    The bendy tennis racket guy FREAKED me out, we were in his line of sight, he frighted the bejayus out of me! But Total respect, his act was mind blowing!
    Its an amazing show i really enjoyed it, i hope The Gary Kelly Centre made alot in their fundraiser

Anonymous
    Inactive

What act was the upside down lady? we went to the show in balbriggan and don t remember it. Was it the chinese girl in the fishing net? The elastic bendy fella was very freaky indeed, his eyes!!!Lovely show altogether apart from the starting dancing routine which was very poor i thought but sure they re no dancers. The kids loved it, especially the man on the wire.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.