Free Pre-School Year

Home Forums Louth Chat Free Pre-School Year

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

anybody know more on this, i got the guide but it is not explained in plain english for the brain dead :lol: (being me!)
    Can you send your child to school to the value of €48.50 and pay the difference for the rest of the week???

Anyone any info for me?? :roll:

siob30

Hi lawlesses, as far as I know you are not allowed to pay difference to the school. The school just gets paid by the governement. Its €64.50 for five mornings/afternoons of three hours per day.

Taylor5

No you dont pay the extra if they join the scheme they are joining agreeing to provide 3 hours care 5 days a week for 65 euro….

Babs

But there is something about full daycare services being able to charge additional amounts for extras…if you go onto the Louth County Childcare website it has the info there…I know of a number of people sending their children to preschools in full daycare settings and having to pay on top!!!!

Taylor5

If they are doing the whole day you pay the extra, but if they are only doing 3 hours you dont pay anything more…. A’s old playschool said I’d have to pay 25 euro a week from Jan for the extra hour a day

super minder

full day services dont get full money money of 65 euros.
    part time playschool does . so if in full time you need to pay balance pet.
    xxx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.