Free Movies whats that website?

Home Forums National Chat Free Movies whats that website?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi
    As the weathers absolutely terrible today we are looking for a website to download Barbie movies :D thats myself and my four year old!! Our satellite has decided to cut off and sky is temporarily no more :(
    I know you all sent me loads of them before but i can find the email!

Please send them to me again if you get a chance thanks a million. :D

munchin
    Participant

no way happymammy don’t tell me sky isoff – i’m not having a great day and sooooooooo looking forward to E going to bed and chilling out on the couch with my recorded programmes!

Happymammy

Its back on thank god have the evening sorted now and I can get on with having my cold in peace!! 101 dalmations then cinderella then Annie and then bedtime!! Sure what else can you do on a day like today weve been painting for the past hour and doing pretend homework!!!!!! 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

pretend homework – wait till she’s doing anything & everything to get out of homework!
    i bloody ended up in the hopsital with my mam last night so sky was last thing on my mind! she’s fine having a little operation this morning – hopefully out tomorrow – she was supposed to be going to Paris on monday but think that’s knocked on the head 😥

Happymammy

Oh Munch hope she is ok! keep me posted hun xx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.