FREE MEMBERSHIP to the GENESIS CLUB

Home Forums Louth Chat FREE MEMBERSHIP to the GENESIS CLUB

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    jrpn

FREE MEMBERSHIP is being given out on Thursday August 20th at THE BAGEL BAR, in the LAURENCE TOWN CENTRE. Its happening between 6pm and 9pm, and is well worth a visit. You also get me meet the organiser behind this event! http://www.GenesisClub.ie 01.499.1504

Have just attended the event at the Bagel bar. I really enjoyed meeting John and Michael. They really were so positive and enthusiastic. I spoke in particular to John. He is very excited about the event in the Boyne Valley Hotel on Saturday September 5th and explained about the FREE wine tasting. I am definitely going to go along with my friend Sasha. He says his events in Dublin have a very large crowd, so come on, lets all join in the fun!!

I just realised I mentioned the Bagel Bar in my previous chat, but was at Aura gym tonight with John and Michael They had told me about the event next week in the Bagel Bar and that was on my mind when I was sending the last chat!!

Sorry about the confusion!! ( lack of sleep)!! two young children!!
    Was anyone else at Aura tonight? Did you enjoy your free smoothies from Sumo?

jrpn

Some people have been ringing me asking what is the value of the membership. It’s worth €90, so thats the best value coffee you wil ever get at the Bagel Bar – The Genesis Club run events for Single/Unattached people over 35+. On Sat Sept 5th, the first event is being launched at the Boyne-Valley Hotel, and its starts from 8.30pm with FREE Wine Tasting, followed by the main evet from 9.30pm. Come along to the Bagel BAr and find out lots more! John

jrpn

Free Membership is also being given out at Westgate on Tues Sept 1st between 7.30pm and 9.30pm along with some nice "Wine Tasting". John

jrpn

We are at the Bagel Bar this Thursday to tell you more about Genesis and give away FREE Memberships – worth €90 John

jrpn

Thanks for all your calls and we look forward to meeting as many of you tomorrow evening in the Bagel Bar, at the Foodcourt in the Laurence Shopping Centre. We will have those membership cards to those people we spoke to and anyone we have not, just pop in and you will get one – Worth €90 – For FREE! John & Micheal

jrpn

Come to Scotch Hall today between 10am and 3pm and get FREE Membership to the Genesis Club, which is coming to Boyne-VAlley Hotel in Drogheda on the first Saturday of every month from Sept to Dec. See you today John & Micheal

jrpn

Come along to a FREE WINE TASTING EVENING, and get membership to the GENESIS CLUB for FREE! Starts 7.30pm and runs until 9.30pm John & Micheal

sheilab

Best of Luck to the Genesis Club’s latest launch on 5th Sept. I am sure that the Drogheda venture will be as successful as Dublin.

All the best
    Sheilab

jrpn

FREE Membership to the Genesis Club will be given to anyone that attends the FREE Wine Tasting event this coming Tuesday at the WESTAGE FITNESS GYM in Drogheda. Starts 7pm and runs til 9.30pm. So Micheal & I (John) the owners and founders will see you there!

jrpn

Starts 7.30pm and runs until 9.30pm. With FREE WIne Tasting and FREE Genesis Club Membership. COme along and meet the people behind the Genesis, and they will be delighted to tell you about their new event this coming Saturday at the Boyne-Valley Hotel in Drogheda. And also about their Dublin event and other events planned fom now until Christmas. IF you can’t find Wesgate Fitness in Drogheda, just call us on 086 806 6564 Thanks John & Micheal

jrpn

This is an offer not to be missed. Book now for the launch of Genesis tomorrow, Sat Sept 5th, and your friends go FREE! Yes, you pay €20 and all your friends go FREE. Simply call 086 806 6574 and book now! The Genesis event is being held at the Boyne-Valley Hotel tomorrow, and on the first Saturday of every month, and starts at 8.30pm with FREE Wine Tasting, which is great fun, followed by the main event, hosted by DJ Adrienne, who MC’s the night. The Genesis Club is for any Single or Unattached people over 30+. The event is being held in a private room, with its own bar and dance floor. A special Salsa half hour, takes place during this event, which gives everyone a chance to see Salsa being performed, and then you get a chance – only if you wish! So what are you waiting for! If you decide to come along on the night tomorrow, and you are a member of mumstown, then you get in for €20! John, Micheal & Nina

jrpn

The Genesis Club was a major success at the Baoyne-Valley Hotel, last Saturday night. Over 170 people attended, and the night was an instant success. There waas ample Wine Tasting, followed by Salsa Dancing and music by DJ Arienne until 2am. The next Genesis event is on next week in Dublin, in the Ballsbridge Inn Hotel, but it will be back in Drogheda, at the Boyne-Valley Hotel on Saturday, 3rd of October. Keep an eye on the website for further dates, and social evenings http://www.GenesisClub.ie 01.499.1504

jrpn

Genesis is on in the Ballsbridge Inn this Sat, Sept 12th, and membership is FREE if you come along! John & Micheal 01.499.1504

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.