Free Luxury Hotel Break Anyone???

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Free Luxury Hotel Break Anyone???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Financial Companion
    Participant

As we’re coming into the season of "giving", we’re going to give a voucher for dinner for 2 and overnight stay in a luxury hotel!! ;-) To be in the draw (limited to only 5 people!) all you have to do is host one of the Information Coffee Meetings at your home or workplace. They are completely free and simply give good, helpful advice about financial planning and money saving tips! You can have anything from 2-10 people, and the next 5 meetings booked are the only ones in the draw! PM me for details or any questions! ;-) So nothing to lose and lots to gain!

Financial Companion
    Participant

Sorry, should have mentioned (got asked twice in PM’s) the info meetings can be morning, afternoon or evening, nothing formal about them and no obligation on anyone! People are finding them very helpful for finding out ways to save money. One lady recently changed it to an "info wine evening" as she said her friends were more likely to pop along! 🙂 PM me with any other questions of for details on how to arrange 😉

Financial Companion
    Participant

2 in the draw already, only 3 places left!! Someone asked how long the info sessions take, they can be any length that suits, from 15-20 minutes over a coffee in the kitchen, to an hour or so in the living room or office (with the TV turned off for a while 😉 ) PM me for any other questions or details! 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.