Free electrical junk that is someone elses gold.

Home Forums National Chat Free electrical junk that is someone elses gold.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi

I have if anyone wants for free, I can deliver to surroundingarea’s:
    Just want them out of my utility room!

Office printer/photocopier (it works but ive no idea how to work it) it also has ink.

Epson printer (dont know what i did to it but maybe someone can fix it) its only a year old they are so cheap i just bought another one.

A hoover (out in the sideway the past few weeks)

Broken toaster.

Sure let me know they are getting chucked this week either way.

mammycool
    Participant

Hi

If you cannot get anyone to take, bring to the recycling place in Drogheda – 2 euro in and you can bring all your electricals. If you are replacing any of them – bring them to the shop with you – that is what you are paying the product recycling fee on electrical goods for.

scole1

think ya can just leave in a recyling bim inpowercity….i know my parents left a few things there and hadn’t bought anything…bold i know but think they’ll take large things in exchange if bought large item…ifkwim…..
    got new dryer yesterday as my one wasn’t drying just spinning well it is overworked……and hassle free just swapped new for old….handy transaction (obviously paid but was cheap)

Yvonne

Might know someone who would take the printer/photocopier… will let you know in a day or two!

Happymammy

Ya I will ring VW 2mara, yvonne l will wait to hear back from ya so. I got it off the back of a lorry 😆 So it works put i havnt a clue how to even put the paper in which end or the ink all blah de blah to me. 😆

Yvonne

Great, will talk to her tomorrow and let you know!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.