free childcare places- where?

Home Forums Education free childcare places- where?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Deli

Hi everyone,

I am looking for recommendations for playschools near the Donore Road or Rathmullan road area….I know there is Jellytots creche near me but are there any others anyone can recommend….I just dont want to have to travel too far….there are a couple close to Tesco i think….but dont know anything about them.

Need to start thinking about this for my daughter and need to get her name down somewhere soon.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated
    Thanks a million

Hi Deli
    There are a lot of places in the town and in that area – however I would suggest you contact the Louth County Childcare committee on 041 6859912 and ask for a list of registered places in your area. I would also strongly suggest that you visit as many places as you can and get a feel for them the staff and see if the children are happy and looked after. We are in bachelors Lane – just ff shop street. Open 8.45 – 1.00pm with the class running from 9 – 12.30. You are very welcome to call in and visit us any morning during those times no appointment needed. Best of luck and if we don’t hear from you I hope you get sorted for you daughter.
    Jackie – Playmates Montessori School 😀

Oksana

Hi Deli
    Did you receive my message?If not,I write again 🙂 My Montessori school just beside you in 24 The Greeen Riverbank, if you intrested please call me 041-9833019,087-9019308.
    Thanks Oksana 😀

siob30

Hi there Wheaton Montessori Academy just of the Dublin Road in Wheaton hall shopping centre is participating in the ECCE scheme now taking bookings for Jan. 2010.

Call 041-9848288

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.