Free Boat Rideson the Boyne!

Home Forums Louth Chat Free Boat Rideson the Boyne!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kcireland

This is so much fun!

We went to Scotch Hall Summer Camp Fair today. At the Neptune Adventure Camp table they are giving away free tickets to go for a boat ride up & down the Boyne River!

The kids were in heaven and to be honest so were we! It was totally exhilerating!

Totally recommend!

Taylor5

Totally forgot about this, must pop down tomorrow

scole1

how cool…..that’s great, my dh and ds have gone out today on their boat, not on the boyne though……but great fun anyway

Taylor5

Thats if they can get it started doh!!!!! Its all brag brag brag with you coley holey 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    When the new baby arrives will thou be sleep in the East wing or the West wing 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Us mere mortals will have to settle with a free ride on the boyne…….. ya cant beat a free ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scole1

lol taylor…….

yeah they got it started the dopes, the other day was so funny, but they’ve had a good time and C got to drive the bought so he’s like pig in sh**e………as regards sleeping in the west wing or east wing, i’m not so sure we’ll see……lol………

Taylor5

Went down to SH today, got loads of info….. we had our free boat ride, ds loved it but a bit scary lol
    We did a little game over by the Kylemore were the dj was, dh and I did it and the dj gave dh a game for ds and as I did the thing without buzzying I got a voucher for S. Hall….. great crack!
    Ds was delighted as he got to go to HMV and spend his voucher

CC

only saw this now – it sounds great! Can you go on a boat any weekend or was it just a special for the Scotch Hall thing?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.